Monday, March 19, 2007

CCP #7 - Whyaduck.com for sale; Topper remake; Amos n Andy; Little Rascals/Our Gang; England; adding sound clips; NPR article on restoring film sound

(I finally finished edited and uploading this episode. Sorry for the wait!)

I talk about the selling of Whyaduck.com and more information on Topper. Angie joins us again! I talk about Classic Comedy Teams documentary hosted by Steve Allen and go into a little of the teams listed there. I talk about my visit to Ulverston England (Stan Laurel's birthplace) and the part of London that Chaplin is from. Judd joins us again, and we talk about adding sound clips to the show, an NPR article (spending some time trying to find it), and a little more off-topic about Judd's Toastmaster podcast. To listen this and future edited versions only, please subscribe to feeds.feedburner.com/ComedyClassicsPodcast

I'll add links from the show soon.

Download and listen here

2 comments:

brittanymlemay said...

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. buy dvd chesapeake shores season 2

Richard C. Lambert said...

You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. buy dvd the blacklist season 5